Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been thinking a lot lately about the things that matter to me as a human.
particularly other people, and how they affect me.
I've become a really strange person over the last year, and I'm not so sure how I feel about myself.

it's like I'm a washed out version of who I used to be.
a lot of fake happiness and over enthusiasm that masks a lot of ridiculously touchy-feely behaviour that I have no clue how to deal with.

i hate to be an asshole, but i feel like I can blame most of this confusion on a few choice people in my life who completely confound me with their cruelty.

i need to break out.
i need a break.

off to Long Island for Thanksgiving with Brianna & Co. I'm pretty much stoked.


----------------
Now playing: Dropkick Murphys - The Gang's All Here
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment