Tuesday, February 3, 2009

win.

so, as my old laptop is caput, I lost about 30 movies that I had stored on my harddrive.
amongst those were some of my favorites: Boondock Saints, Beerfest, etc. It was a huge loss.

eff.

however, I just found my old DVD Case! yes! So I thought I would make a list of movies here.
If anyone wants to watch them, let me know.

  1. Giant
  2. Return to Paradise
  3. Atonement
  4. Pi
  5. East of Eden
  6. Mona Lisa Smile
  7. Knocked Up
  8. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  9. Big Daddy (don't ask questions)
  10. Running With Scissors
  11. Transformers
  12. Raise Your Voice (again...don't ask questions)
  13. TransAmerica
  14. Tomb Raider I
  15. Tomb Raider II
  16. Orange County
  17. School Of Rock
  18. Man of the Year
  19. Rebel Without A Cause
  20. Sixteen Candles
  21. Finding Nemo
  22. The DaVinci Code
  23. Finding Nemo
  24. The Devil Wears Prada
  25. Gone in 60 Seconds
  26. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment